Friday 24 April 2015

A Californian Summer: Part 5, Santa Monica/3rd Street Promenade


 
This is the fifth and final post for A Californian Summer which concludes how I spent the summer of 2014. Sorry it has arrived so late, uni work has completely swamped me over the last month. However, I have finished the term now and I'm a couple weeks into my Easter break so hopefully I'll be blogging a lot more.

So, the final location is Santa Monica and more specifically the beach and 3rd Street Promenade - which is a shopping district near the beach. It is one of the more famous beaches in LA as I'm sure the majority of you will know. I have been to this beach before when I previously visited LA so I didn't spend a great deal of time there compared to some of the other beaches.


For those of you who are observant, this is indeed the same outfit as the one in the Manhattan Beach post - this is because we did both beaches in the same day. The first and second to last pictures are shots of the wonderful Brandy Melville store down 3rd Street Promenade. A brand with clothes I adore and a style that is definitely synonymous with California.

I hope you have enjoyed these series of posts, I know I've enjoyed reliving one of the best holidays I've experienced.

1 comment: