Wednesday 4 March 2015

A Californian Summer, Part 4: Santa Barbara


The penultimate post about my time in California last summer.

This post is a little different in terms of location because it will be the only one which is not in LA. I would actually have seven posts for you as I also visited Palm Springs/Desert and Washington DC. Unfortunately, I don't particularly have any decent photos in those locations (sigh).

So, the beach pictured here is Butterfly Beach. It was just as pretty as the name suggests. Apparently it's a celebrity hot spot, but I didn't see anyone of note when I was there.

The architecture in the center of Santa Barbara was all traditional with that classic terracotta red, plus a lot of fun street markets. A refreshingly different setting to the cityscape that is Los Angeles.




1 comment:

  1. The great writer is one that knows the best about the things that surrounds us. Your writings have proved to me that you are really a knowledgeable person. Your words have glued me to the articles you have produced.
    womens new in fashion distributor

    ReplyDelete